Are you in the 10th-12th grade and interested in a Hartfield Mission Trip? Attend the Parent Information Meeting tonight at 6:00 pm in the Colbert Theater to learn more!
Don’t miss out! Hart & Soul Tickets are on sale now. This annual auction is a fun, Hartfield community event that helps support our school. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit our website.
Tickets for Rewritten are on sale now! Reserve your spot today by visit our website.
Report cards will be released Wednesday, October 17th after school.
Parents, Hartfield is now offering a study skill class this 9 weeks to any 9th through 12th grade student. The class will help students learn organizational skills, study skills, and note taking skills. It will take place at 8:00 on Wednesday mornings in the high school. Please sign up by emailing Mrs. Wilkins at email@example.com.
Are you looking for an easy way to help Hartfield? Make your Kroger purchases count by signing up for Kroger Rewards. Learn how to sign up here!
We’re LIVE! If you can’t join us at the Hawk field, that doesn’t mean you have to miss the game. Tune into our LiveStream to see coverage of our home football games. Subscribe today! If you are interested in purchasing a DVD copy of our football games, please fill out a purchase form and return it to the Cockrell Administrative Offices.
Scholarships & Leadership Opportunities
The FAFSA opens October 1st for all seniors. It is highly encouraged to complete this application even if you do not feel you qualify. It is FREE! Set up an appointment with Get2College to help in filling out the application. Please visit this website to learn more: https://get2college.org/fafsa-2/
Mississippi State Aid opens October 1st: MTAG (2.5 GPA and 15 ACT), MESG State Grant (3.5 GPA and 29 ACT), HELP state aid (2.5 GPA and 20 ACT). Please visit http://riseupms.com/state-aid/ to complete the application or contact Get2College for help.
If you are a 11th or 10th grade student interested in having a hands on experience to learn the different careers the Air National Guard has to offer, you now have an opportunity to visit their base and learn more. Sign up with Mrs. Wilkins by October 26th to experience a day on the base. Permission to attend from a guardian will need to be provided.
Sophomores: If you are interested in applying to be Hartfield’s HOBY (Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership) representative this upcoming summer, please see Mrs. Wilkins for instructions on how you can apply! Hartfield selects one student each year to attend. This is a great opportunity to for leadership training that truly provides a life-changing experience. The deadline to gather the information from Mrs. Wilkins is October 26. (You can view this website to learn more about ithttp://www.hoby.org/about/wh
The Junior Class has an upcoming service opportunity on November 4th at The Blake nursing home in Flowood. This project will involve “pet therapy” to the residents. There will be 2 trained service dogs on site. Students will assist the elderly with getting a chance to see and pet the dogs. Meet at Hartfield at 1:30 pm. Students will serve at The Blake from 2 pm-4 pm and will earn 2 hours of community service.
For more information and to reserve your spot at The Blake please contact Charlotte Stringer at 601-209-7267.
- Delta State will meet with all seniors interested in attending Delta State during homeroom in Mrs. Hall’s room.
- There will be a Spanish Club interest meeting during homeroom in room C205. Students must currently be in Spanish and they must be passing in order to participate.
- The Cross Country team will go to Choctaw Trails. They will be dismissed at 1:45 pm and depart campus at 2:00 pm. The boys run at 4:00 pm and the girls at 4:30 pm.
- Parent Meetings for mission trips will be Tuesday night in the Theater at 6pm.
- Late Start Wednesday
- Cheer competition at the Muse Center at Hinds Rankin Center.
- All 6th-12th grade students: 1st 9 weeks report cards will be released after school Wednesday. To view these, please log in to your Ren Web account.
- HS Awakening
- There will be a Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy meeting in Mrs. Campbell’s room.
- Juniors will be off campus for their Retreat all day.
- Seniors will have their monthly off campus lunch from 12:40 pm – 1:40 pm. All seniors must return to class no later than 1:40 pm.
- Our football team will travel to Tri-County Academy for a 7:00 pm kick-off.